Stein's Crabgrass Control plus Fertilizer is formulated to provide the key nutrients needed to meet the high demands of turf grass plus season-long crabgrass control. Stein’s 18-0-8 is formulated with coated slow release nitrogen and Milorganite® for Wisconsin soils providing a long lasting green and healthy lawn. Milorganite® is a slow release fertilizer that provides uniform growth and helps establish a good root system. Milorganite®, which is produced in Wisconsin, is environmentally friendly and resists leaching.
• Prevents crabgrass & fertilizes in one easy application
• Controls crabgrass and many other annual weedy grasses before they grow
• Can be applied later than other crabgrass preventer
• Quick Spring green up
• Contains natural non-burning nitrogen
• Contains organic slow release nitrogen
• Contains iron for deep greening
• No phosphorous formula to protect lakes and streams
When to Apply
Apply Stein's Crabgrass Preventer plus Lawn Food in the spring – March through mid-May. Application early prevents the germination of annual grasses and some broadleaf weeds in established lawns. You also get a full feeding for a lush, healthy lawn all in one application.
How to Apply
Apply when grass is dry following the directions on the back of the bag. Spreader settings are listed for your convenience.