Arranging beautiful florals is easy with this perfect 13in bowl.
Hints for creating a beautiful container garden
- Choose the right plant for your desired planter location.
- Sun loving plants: southeast or southern.
- Shade loving plants: north or eastern.
- Place tallest plant in center with shorter plants arranged in descending order of height.
- Use draping or cascading plants around the edges of the planter.
- Use a combination of foliage shapes, sizes, textures and colors.
- Routine care is extremely important: watering, pruning and feeding with a liquid fertilizer.
- Protect pots in winter by placing them in a garage or shed.
- Freezing water may cause cracking.