A beautiful birdbath that fits anywhere. The darker Heaven Blue glaze has a garden impact.
- Place your birdbath away from foliage where predators hide.
- Place your birdbath a few yards from trees so that birds can perch on limbs and groom themselves.
- Keep water fresh to attract birds and prevent algae.
- Add Burley Clay's birdbath fillers or rocks for birds to land on when drinking or bathing.
- To prevent water from freezing in your birdbath in the winter use a de-icer.
- If your birdbath cannot be maintained in the winter turn your birdbath top over or take indoors.
- Freezing water may cause cracking.