Keep your birds clean and your garden looking great with this bird bath. This birdbath features an elegant red look that will look great in any environment, with its bold pedestal and beautiful basin. The bath's bowl is perfect for all your bird neighbors. Place out in your garden or near your favorite gathering spot, this birdbath brings timeless beauty to your outdoor decorations.
- Place your birdbath away from foliage where predators hide.
- Place your birdbath a few yards from trees so that birds can perch on limbs and groom themselves.
- Keep water fresh to attract birds and prevent algae.
- Add Burley Clay’s birdbath fillers or rocks for birds to land on when drinking or bathing.
- To prevent water from freezing in your birdbath in the winter use a de-icer.
- If your birdbath cannot be maintained in the winter turn your birdbath top over or take indoors.
- Freezing water may cause cracking.