The Tree of Life motif is a symbol from ancient times representing oneness with all living beings. 10″ hanging planters fit perfectly in these containers.
Hints for creating a beautiful container garden...
- Choose the right plant for your desired planter location. Sun loving plants: southeast or southern. Shade loving plants: north or eastern.
- Place tallest plant in center with shorter plants arranged in descending order of height. Use draping or cascading plants around the edges of the planter.
- Use a combination of foliage shapes, sizes, textures and colors.
- Routine care is extremely important: watering, pruning and feeding with a liquid fertilizer.
- Protect pots in winter by placing them in a garage or shed. Freezing water may cause cracking.