Big Joe is engineered to surpass all other extra large grills when it comes to versatility and ergonomics. With a 24" (61cm) diameter, Big Joe has 75% more cooking area than Classic Joe and it retains the true round shape for even cooking. Big Joe has a split fire box and split heat deflector for simultaneous direct and indirect cooking. Big Joe's most innovative feature is the counterbalanced hinge system for easy opening. Get true charcoal flavor every time you grill, smoke, roast or bake with a cooking range of 225°F (107°C) to over 750°F (398°C). Every Big Joe comes fully assembled and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. It is built for years of use and beauty, and typically costs less than other major brands.
Sharing the same uncompromising design and functionality of the Classic II, but commanding even more cooking surface, the Big Joe is our most versatile kamado and perfect for large families or entertaining a crowd.
- Premium 24″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels
- Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System
- Air Lift Hinge
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- AMP FireBox
- Stainless Steel Latch
- Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding HDPE Side Shelves/Handle
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- Dimensions: 50” W x 54” H x 31” D
- Cooking Surface: 24” diameter / 452 sq. in.
- - With Grill Expander: 604 sq. in.
- - With Two Sets of Grates: 904 sq. in.
- - With Both Grates & Grills Expander: 1,056 sq. in.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Heat Range: 225°F – 750°F