Big Joe is engineered to surpass all other extra large grills when it comes to versatility and ergonomics. With a 24" (61cm) diameter, Big Joe has 75% more cooking area than Classic Joe and it retains the true round shape for even cooking. Big Joe has a split fire box and split heat deflector for simultaneous direct and indirect cooking. Big Joe's most innovative feature is the counterbalanced hinge system for easy opening. Get true charcoal flavor every time you grill, smoke, roast or bake with a cooking range of 225°F (107°C) to over 750°F (398°C). Every BigJoe comes fully assembled and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. It is built for years of use and beauty, and typically costs less than other major brands.
A perfect fit for more expansive grilling setups, the Stand-Alone is easily installed in your custom outdoor kitchen, available in two versatile sizes and includes all the same innovative features of the Classic II and Big Joe.
- 24” Ceramic Grill
- Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System
- Air Lift Hinge
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- AMP FireBox
- Stainless Steel Latch
- Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Built-in Thermometer
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- 3 Grill Feet
- Big Joe 24“ Stand-Alone
- Dimensions: 50” W x 54” H x 31” D
- Cooking Surface: 24” diameter / 452 sq. in.
- - With Grill Expander: 604 sq. in.
- - With Two Sets of Grates: 904 sq. in.
- - With Both Grates & Grills Expander: 1,056 sq. in.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Heat Range: 225°F – 750°F